Limited warranty on Aero Mist pumps and products. Warranty
LIMITED WARRANTY ON AERO MIST, INC., PUMPS AND OTHER AERO MIST, INC., PRODUCTS
AERO MIST, INC., as a manufacturer shall warrant manufactured misting components, excluding nozzles, to be free of defects in workmanship for one (1) year to the original purchaser, and each new direct drive pump or other product of its own manufacture, for a period of one (1) year and pulley pumps for period of one (1) year from the date of shipment from the factory, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. "Normal use and service" means not to operate in excess of recommended maximum speeds, pressures, temperatures (140 F) or handling fluids not compatible with component materials. This warranty does not apply to any pump or other product which has been repaired or altered to affect the performance or reliability of the pump or other product.
Neither this warranty nor any implied warranty apply to damage or harm caused by any or all of the following:
- freight damage
- damage from freezing or cavitation, by accident, fire, natural disaster, chemicals, improper installation, or unusual characteristics of water supply, such as mineral and calcium buildup.
- damage caused by parts and/or accessories or components not obtained from or approved by AERO MIST, INC.
- any consequential or incidental damages, other than injury to the person arising from the use of any pump or other product manufactured by AERO MIST, INC., except in states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage.
- damage due to misapplication and/or misuse. The use of a solution greater than 140 F or a fluid with pH less than 7 or greater than 9 could be a misapplication of our pumps. CONSULT FACTORY for specific material compatibility recommendations for applications outside of this pH range. Numerous coating choices for aluminum and Stainless Steel components as well as various elastomer choices are available at extra cost.
- normal wear of moving parts or components affected by moving parts.
- USE WITH FLAMMABLE MATERIALS IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN!
The liability of AERO MIST, INC., under the foregoing warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (at AERO MIST, INC.'s option) without charge for labor or materials of any parts upon return of the entire pump or other product or of the particular part to the AERO MIST, INC., factory within the warranty period, at the sole expense of the purchaser, which part shall upon examination appear to AERO MIST, INC.'s satisfaction to have been defective in material or workmanship.
AERO MIST, INC., expressly warrants its pumps and other products as above stated. There are no other express warranties. Any implied warranties, including implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to one year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser except in states that do not allow time limitations on implied warranties. There is no implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability when this product is put to an industrial, commercial or rental use.
No person including any dealer or representative of AERO MIST, INC., is authorized to make any representation or warranty concerning AERO MIST, INC., products on behalf of AERO MIST, INC., or to assume for AERO MIST, INC., the obligations contained in the warranty. AERO MIST, INC., reserves the right to install the same upon its existing products or products then in process or manufacture.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state.
To Make a Warranty Claim, please contact customer service at:
Phone: (623) 444-5121